As a content creator on a mission, I've been "Moving Words Into Action" for over 20 years.
With an extensive background in professional communications, I've strategized, developed and managed content marketing campaigns for national corporate and not-for-profit clients, publishing groups and local businesses of every size.
In addition to creative collaboration with each client, I'm proud to have authored and served as guest editor for numerous books, including:
- Two historical perspectives for the Fortune 200 company, Parker Hannifin Corporation
- A company culture book for Acrisure—one of the top 10 largest insurance brokers in the world
As managing editor for the Cleveland 2016 Republican National Convention Host Committee, I focused on website development, newsletter production and launching a podcast series to tell the city’s story for the nation— and the world.
My clients vary greatly, but the focus is the same: Tell the story that makes a difference!
- Platelet Disorder Support Association
- Global Center for Health Innovation
- Online Platform Institute
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Bravo Wellness
- Food and Drug Administration
- Linkmedia 360
- MD Complete
- National Institutes of Health
- Presidio, Acrisure Agency Partner
- United Press International
- Web MD
- W.J. Miller Builders